Neck pain is a very common complaint. Number of people is suffering from neck problems. Cervical Traction is very useful device to get relief from these problems.
Traction is a mechanism or force that will help relieve pressure on your skeletal system. All day long gravity pushes down on our bodies, and traction is a means to oppose those forces by providing mild forces in the opposite direction. By applying this we’re simply providing temporary relief to our upper spine.
As a general term, it means pulling on part of the body. Most often, it uses mechanical force (sometimes generated by weights and pulleys) to put tension on a displaced bone or joint, such as a dislocated shoulder, to put it back in position and keep it still. It is also used to keep a group of muscles (such as the neck muscles) stretched to reduce muscle spasms. This is called Cervical Traction. It is really helps to release Neck pain.
- Soft padded head halter provides a comfortable interface for the traction.
- Ideal for tractions in sitting or sleeping postures.
- Complete cervical neck traction kit contains pulley, spreader bar, head halter and cord.
- Fit for home use as well as office use.
- Pulley is ergonomically designed to fit any door or bed side.
- Versatile pulley is designed to fit most bed sides
For more information about Cervical Traction Device Equipment, like How to use and Instructions visit www.cervicaltraction.in